Author Topic: Swine flu vaccine side effects can kill  (Read 5871 times)

jillh10

Swine flu vaccine side effects can kill
« on: August 11, 2009, 18:01:44 PM »
Watch this

Swine Flu Vaccines Side Effects Could Cause Death!!!

AlienExistence

Swine flu vaccine side effects can kill
« on: August 11, 2009, 18:01:44 PM »

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
  • Referrals: 0
  • Belief: Private Belief
Re: Swine flu vaccine side effects can kill
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 19:51:38 PM »
I can't believe they actually found volunteers to do tests on. Baaa! Baaa! Sorry, that is not very charitable of me, is it? I guess the volunteers have honourable intentions... good luck to them. I wonder if they are actually vaccinating them with the proposed trial vaccine. There must be plenty of ways to ensure the "tests" show no side effects. I just hope the doctors here in UK who are questioning the efficacy of  the "Oh so expensive" Tamiflu will be equally as forthright when it comes to the Swine flu vaccine, whatever iteration we're on by late autumn.  :-\ :-\ :-\
"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

jillh10

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
Mike, I heard some horror stories about these Tamil flu capsules from the chemist yesterday, it seems like there is an old guy that has been given then and he is rather the worse for wear with large lesions all over him. I can see why people have a hard time believeing this though, its just takinbg than misconception of "The government has out interests at heart"  People I speak to ask me why I believe this crap, I tell them becuase I have read reports and I listen to what is going on, but they say, well we see nothing wrong and they carry on along the way blinded by total waffle...but, as it can be seen on a day to day score, some people just have that way of causing trouble and getting away with it..dont they Mr Brown?

Offline t2hlim

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 13:29:24 PM »
I heard some horror stories about these Tamil flu capsules
=========================================

Rumsfeld = Tamiflu

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_bird_flu.htm

remarkably...it may STILL be all about the money....sheesh...these guys just NEVER have enough...do they ! ?

rgds T

Where there is shouting, there is no true knowledge – Leonardo da Vinci

Offline t2hlim

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 13:34:07 PM »
linda mertens saidApril 26, 2009 at 12:24 am  PLEASE FOR ME THIS “NIGHTMARE ” IS COMEING BACK!..IN SEPT OF 1976 I TOOK A SWINE FLU SHOT..BY NOVEMBER I WAS “ANEMIC” BY FEB OF 1977 I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AML (ACUTE MYLOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA) 3MOS TO LIVE PROGNOSIS..IM STILL HERE…AFTER HORRIBILE CHEMO.BUT ALSO A WILL TO BEAT ALL THIS BS….BUT ALSO A WILL TO RAISED MY 2 SMALL CHILDREN…NOW SOME HOW THIS NIGHTMARE IS COMEING BACK…THIS RUINED MY LIFE SO MANY YEARS AGO AND BASICALLY TOOK ME TO THE BRINK OF DEATH..WHEN I ‘ASKED THE DOCTORS AT THAT TIME IN 1977 ” CAN I BRING CHARGES AGAINST THE GOV OR MAKERS?..THEY SAID ‘YOULL HAVE TO PROVE IT…NOW ITS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN…ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE.?..THESE DAYS WE “HAVE REPRESENTATION”UNLIKE IN 1977 CALL ME LOOK OUT FOR OUTHERS WHO SOMEHOW MANAGED AS I DID TO LIVE…GET IN TOUCH WITH US…YES THIS MAY BE SERIOUS AND REAL!..BUT THEY SAID THE SAME LAST TIME..AND I ALMOST DIED…LINDA

http://dprogram.net/2009/04/25/do-not-take-a-swine-flu-vaccine/

jillh10

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 17:18:10 PM »
yep I know who has shares in which companies and Mr Rumsfeld and many others has much to answer for  You know what T?  I think I will buy shares too Im sick of people making money of our backs..lets all buiy shares in Lockheed martin, Echlon and the parmaceuticals then we can use the money we make to buy huge guns and shoot the buggers..oppps hang on, perhaps I need to become a government minister first rofl   erm hang on wait..if Im an MP I have to sit on a hard bench listening to hollox all day..naaa Id rather be as I am
Went to South Meade Hospital today where I struck up a convo with a few nurses there, apart from no one knowing what was actually in the vaccine for swine flu, I was told that nurses were expected to work with out a drink on those stuffy wards, if they want a drink they have to go into an empty room or lurk in a cuboard...thats absolutely nuts and whats more, when the Jnr doctor turned up, he was chewing chewing gum   ewww nasty habit   NO JUSTICE LEFT!  rant over

jillh10

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 21:41:15 PM »
Is this correct do you think?????  The troops are being taught how to handle those that are arrested for not having this fekin vaccine?  You know, theres something starting to bother me about all this big time.
I have tried for weeks now to get some answers from higher up and I get blanked and ignored and just fobbed off and to tell you the bloody truth I am pissed off with it now, there has to be something else that I can try.

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-and-military-train-to-intern-swine-flu-vaccine-refusniks.html]http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-and-military-train-to-intern-swine-flu-vaccine-refusniks.html
[/url]

jillh10

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 21:50:29 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOOK WHat I found Mwahahahaaaa Im going to write to this one...whos with me?  Lets lobby this woman until her job seems worthless and she goes insane, moves to outter mongolia to look after sick Yaks and completely loose her marbles so she dont know how to get back here
 ;D ;D enjoy!

Minister of State for Public Health - Gillian Merron MP                Public health:
  • Regional Public Health Groups (RPHGs)
  • World Health Organisation (WHO)
  • children's public health.
Health improvement national programmes:
  • Tobacco and smoking
  • alcohol
  • diet and nutrition
  • physical activity
  • drugs and drug treatment
  • obesity
  • sexual health
  • abortion
  • rural health
  • deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Health inequalities
Fertility, including IVF and Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA)
Food Standards Agency
Health protection:
  • Emergency preparedness
  • scientific development
  • pandemic flu
  • immunisation
  • international health.
International and EU business
Research and Development (R&D):
  • National programme
  • R&D workforce
  • systems
  • infrastructure
  • innovation
  • industry relations.
Medicines and pharmaceuticals industry (excluding pharmacy policy and devises/diagnostic industry) including Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
West Midlands SHA
South East Coast SHA.
Accident prevention
Complementary therapy                                                                                                              

jillh10

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 21:55:18 PM »
I feel a trip coming on: lets lobby her sugery

Do you have a query or a concern that you need Gillian to help with?  Then please get in touch.   If you are not sure whether Gillian is your MP then click here to find out.

There are 6 easy ways to contact Gillian

1. Write
Gillian Merron MP , Grafton House, 32 Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1XG

2. Phone
01522 888688 (Lincoln)  or 020 7219 4031 (Westminster)

For all enquires regarding Gillian's role as Minister of State for Public Health - Please call 0207 210 4850

3. Fax
020 7219 0489

4. Email
merrong@parliament.uk (Please ensure you include your full name and postal address with your email)

5. Advice Surgeries

Gillian holds regular advice surgeries at City Hall in Lincoln from 4:30-6:45pm.  Please contact the office to arrange an appointment. For a map to City Hall
click here.

Next surgeries:

* Friday 13th February 2009
    * Friday 6th March 2009
    * Friday 27th March 2009
    * Friday 24th April 2009
    * Friday15th May 2009
    * Friday 5th June 2009
    * Friday 26th June 2009
    * Friday 17th July 2009

6.  Online

Fill in the form below if you would like to receive my regular Parliamentary Updates.
First name    

Offline t2hlim

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »
good one...well done 10

T

jillh10

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »
thank you T  arrr its lovely to be appreciated  im going to print a few of these and hit the streets with my alienexistence.com t shirt on lol  watch the tv later just in case you lot need to know where to send the cake with the nailfile in hahahaa

jillh10

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 23:53:11 PM »
Dr Rauni Kilde on Swine Flu Conspiracy

Offline t2hlim

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 07:11:08 AM »
she said:

half the people at the bilderberg meeting may 14 2009 did NOT agree with KISSINGERS plan to instigate de-population :

good one...I'm glad...bast**ds !   >:(

good find / post 10 !

T

jillh10

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 21:34:14 PM »
arrrrrrrrr thank ye T  ;D see its nice to be appriciated  isnt it MIKE looks under the chairs to see where Mike hid the last stack of mince pies...I wioll find them Mike and when I do, they will be back in the tin for this christmas  ;D waste not want not and all that

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 22:34:39 PM »
Dr Rauni Kilde on Swine Flu Conspiracy

I'm a bit worried about this lady's veracity. Check out her Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rauni-Leena_Luukanen-Kilde

I'm not saying she is lying or hoaxing, but one does need to consider all aspects of character when taking in what some individual my be claiming. There are those who imply she is as honest as the day is long with absolute integrity. Whilst her contribution is interesting, I suspect verification from independent sources would be wise. As with all "Conspiracy" matters.  :-\
"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

AlienExistence

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 22:34:39 PM »