Author Topic: Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 01 to 21  (Read 48537 times)

Melanie

Re: Questions answered by an alien Andromedan nš 01 to 15
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2010, 22:07:58 PM »
Hi Bill

Just looked at your Mythi writes photo, Why are the words (You ARe MY FRieNDs OUR GALAYies ARe SisTERS)
In upper and lower case letters?

Just being curious.

AlienExistence

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2010, 22:07:58 PM »

Offline Captain Bill

• Referrals: 0
    • Moon Walker
  • Belief: Believer
Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 15
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2010, 23:38:11 PM »
Hi Bill

Just looked at your Mythi writes photo, Why are the words (You ARe MY FRieNDs OUR GALAYies ARe SisTERS)
In upper and lower case letters?
Just being curious.
I wrote it with pencil quickly. I would erase and write again, but stayed anyway. Sorry for the bad handwriting.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:50:14 AM by Captain Bill »
" THE IMPORTANT THING IS NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING BUT HAVE THE PHONE WHO KNOWS!"  ;)

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Re: Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 15
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2010, 13:54:49 PM »
Dear buddies,

I need more questions, intelligent ones, to my next encounter. I'm listening... ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:50:38 AM by Captain Bill »
" THE IMPORTANT THING IS NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING BUT HAVE THE PHONE WHO KNOWS!"  ;)

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
  • Belief: Private Belief
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2010, 19:02:13 PM »
Bill, please ask Mythi if he is aware of a being from Sirius who calls himself SaLuSa.

"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 16
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:48 AM »
Sixteenth encounter: too many comments to list questions.

Mythi explained that did not come these days ago because he was in the Atlantic submarine base where there is a great move because the increase in volcanic activity has begun.

Question - Mythi, you have some new info about our solar system activity?

- Yes, the sun is starting the cycle of stress release of its nucleus. Are your governments in a while bombarding the planet's electromagnetic field with low frequency and this caused several openings in the Earth magnetic field. We do not know exactly what they intended to do but resulted in a total imbalance of forces. The sun will be tremendously disastrous in several regions of the planet if it does not revert, because these large failures do not give any protection to what is on the surface below them. We believe that there is no time for this reversal even if you wish. Only when the magnetic field completely reverse the poles these problems will be solved naturally.

- A big problem you will face is telecommunications. Today you can communicate with your friends and know what is happening around the planet, but this can be disabled as a result of loss of satellite or purposely by your governments to isolate communities.
Your major governments are interconnected by optical fiber to remain in command, but those systems will not be available to you.

- The effects of the approach of Nibiru are already being felt in the crust by the variation of forces interacting in the solar system. The activities are already starting. We found that the crack of the Atlantic, is with a 30% increase in volcanic activity. The Africa is also beginning to crack at some points. The planet Nibiru and its moons are there a few months of being seen by everyone. You should be very proud to be part of a generation that will witness its passage here, regardless of the problems this may cause. For over 45 generations that no human can see this planet in your solar system. For some reason, your generation was chosen for this special occasion. Even in my standards, are at least 10 generations so that I can see this event again. You were not chosen at random, there must be very specific motive for you to be part of that change of Age, think about it.

- If volcanic activity increases too, the effect would be catastrophic in terms of atmosphere that could drastically cool the planet. But I have good news, we have an atmosphere generator ready to be transferred to the planet Earth to correct this effect if necessary, authorized by the Community Galactica. There will be no mass extinction at this time. If your rulers with the reptilians were counting on it, were disappointed because they already know the decision of the Community Galactica.

- Speaking of volcanic activity, Venus is reacting to the changes of atmosphere and pressure that are being made by scientists from the Community Galactica since March this year. Nibiru's approach has also started to destabilize the thinner crusts. Some stresses of its nucleus are being expelled in its surface. Venus is a planet in formation of crust, and is still very unstable. You will be able to observe a large increase in volcanic activity in the coming months, visible with your telescopes.

OK, good news, let's try to survive to observe the events, if our governments allow..

- The instinct for survival is a feeling, inherent in the matter of the 3rd dimension. During the incarnation, your connection to the matter, will always be very strong. If that instinct does not exist, people commit suicide for every little problem because there would not be much sense to sacrifice for the healing of an illness, finances or a major family problem. The need to live is the feeling that attempts to maintain the balance of the communities in our dimension. The environment of the 4th dimension does not provide the possibility of development necessary to our stage. Only in dense matter of the 3rd dimension we can learn and develop until one day we can be part of the next dimension, far far away.

My biggest concern is with the descendents, I wish that at least some of the good to survive this process ..

- Do not worry, the natural processes is not intended to destroy, only to start over.
When beings reproduce themselves, they can literally be creating other living beings, body and soul. The colonization of the universe can only be possible due to this magical event. When you have a child, you are providing a physical body that may eventually house an entity that is waiting in the 4th dimension or a brand new soul, a blend of father and mother. Case there are no beings in the frequency range of yours waiting to come, means that your community is growing in number of individuals totally new.
If all those who die move to higher frequencies (new doors) and be transferred to other compatible communities, all children born there in your community would be new selves.

Question - Mike ask: Mythi you are aware of a being from Sirius who calls himself SaLuSa?

- Mike, there are many races interacting on the planet today. How do I keep contact with you, there may be several other aliens in contact with other earthlings. I have no idea who this person is, but check the contents of these contacts perhaps we can discuss any details that might characterize a conflicting misinformation. Likewise, someone might be wondering about the "Mythi" to any of his contact, and I'm sure it will not know who I am.

- There are many inhabited planets orbiting Sirius, many races are very advanced and well connected. Just for the record some of your races are descendants of planets of Sirius. They were here a long time ago with a lot of activity around the African continent, and also had relations with ancient civilizations such as the so-called Atlantis and Egyptian, as well as in adjacent areas where India is today. They follow the course of events until the present day. Keep in mind that I hope to stay here a while longer, but I can no longer be here any time there because I fulfill orders, is not I who make decisions. In case I have to go, the unique marks left between me and you guys is what is written in these our conversations. It is very gratifying for me to somehow be part of the conscientization of a future race, even if it is so unofficial.

Question - Mythi, I saw one round probe yesterday in the afternoon passing in front of my building, it is yours?

- No, not ours. Our probes are currently all under the ocean. The Antarctic base, is with many probes covering areas of the planet, can be one of them.

It started raining a lot and we said goodbye.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:51:00 AM by Captain Bill »

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
  • Belief: Private Belief
Re: Questions answered by an alien Andromedan nš 01 to 16
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2010, 20:43:45 PM »
Thanks for that, Bill. There is a video clip here that lends some credence to what Mythi was saying about Earth changes getting under way....

This isn't the first sink hole or crack to open up recently
"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Re: Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 16
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2010, 22:03:48 PM »
Nice find Mike. I was intrigued with your video and found an amazing thing just now on Utube, just take a look at this ... ???

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:51:27 AM by Captain Bill »

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 17
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2010, 18:38:31 PM »
Seventeenth encounter: too many comments to list questions.

Mythi come back with the blessing of God..:-)

He explained why did it take long to appear again.

- We had to help a spaceship, a race friend, that crashed below the north polar ice cap. The ship and 305 crew members were rescued and taken to the Antarctic base for repairs which is the only place on Earth in conditions of repair spacecraft. Only two of the 307 crew members died. This Arcturian race of a planet orbiting Arcturus are helping in the survey of oceanic volcanic activity. Almost everyone working in the base of the Atlantic Ocean, 6000 feet deep, are Arcturians. They have great cities underwater on their home planet and are experts in oceanography, biology and geology to large oceans and great depths.
They are also transferring several species of dolphins white, gray, porpoises and whales to its oceans to protect those species of mammals for future reintegration in an environment already regenerated. It was what they were doing at the North Pole, collecting krill and other crustaceans. Your scientists may already be realizing these mammals are significantly decreasing in your oceans.
The whole base had to be moved to another location because the volcanic activity drifted too close. That gave a lot of work, we have been working on several teams and it took many days to complete.

Question - Mythi, I recorded on my cell phone a video clip that I watched, you could say if this alien is real or fake? Please watch.

- I know this light gray race. They have societies in Andromeda, Sirius, Libra and some others colonies. I do not know which one he is from. They are always here doing research. They do not communicate like us, need a translator device for that. Poor guy, if you can figure out where it is exactly, we can help him return to his community.

Mythi, it is impossible for me to know where it currently is, or whether if he is alive, sorry. He was taken to north america.

Question - Whenever I have doubts I can bring you the recordings to check out? This would greatly facilitate things.

- No problem, you can bring images for immediate analysis or discussion.

Question - What about Nibiru, you have some more information about it?

- The Nibiru and its planets are on final approach and accelerating, that much is changing the earth's crust, Venus, Jupiter and the Sun. The core of Pluto has warmed up a lot with the gravitational influences and the small planet is pretty much kindling.
On Earth, not to say that things are getting ugly. In Africa and Asia the volcanic activity will greatly increase the accommodation of the plates to the increased pressure of the nucleus. Things will also have a significant increase on the west coast of the americas, and across the Pacific Ocean to the east, the plates will start to increase movement. You will have news that very soon.

- Our navigation maps are based on the interaction of planetary gravitational forces, since we use these forces to drive the spacecraft, we are correcting the maps dynamically as changes are happening every minute. Besides the disturbance of the interaction of the gravitational effect of small solar system Nibiru, your solar system is quite close to the equator of the galaxy, and Nibiru will also have all of its gravitational system inverted and disinverted on this passage because it will be crossing the equator of galaxy as well and returning.
You can imagine the inertia of the magnetic field being distorted and readjusting while interacting in the system as a whole? The forces are tremendous and the dissipated energy causes many physical effects in all the heavenly bodies involved.
Your scientists can have a vague idea of this dynamic interaction of forces but has no way to quantify because they need a processing power that your computers are still far to have.

- Just to inform, I had news that the colony reptilian / human on Mars already has a population of approx. 60,000 people. Several telescopes were placed in orbits of Mars to observe the Earth and the passage of Nibiru system. They are with one fully functional community there, already breathing the air of the new atmosphere.

- I came today only account for the days that you should have waited for my return, but we're tired and we'll take a couple days of earned leave. Should I return in three or four days. I hope you all stay well within the possible.

Question - Mythi, why not bring me the stone you mentioned? I'd be easy to find you, to see what's new ...

- I promised and I will bring it but, at the right time. I enjoy coming to talk personally, but when things are really demanding all of our time, I'll come and give to you the means of remote contact.

And he was gone.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:51:52 AM by Captain Bill »

Offline theshatner

irish sea
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2010, 01:22:13 AM »
Wow! Some fascinating answers there, Bill. I'm intrigued by the craft heading for the area North of Isle of Man, which, incidentally, isn't in the North Atlantic, but the Irish Sea. However, there are several bases, including Nuclear Submarines and associated weapons storage which could be deemed to be North of the Isle of Man, though technically in Scotland. Hmmm....

I live in Barrow In Furness and can confirm many strange going goings on of late.
especially relating to bae systems, barrow shipyard home of trident and the birth place of all the current nuke subs. also rumours of something being shot down over sellafield nuke plant.

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/home/ufo-or-a-trick-of-the-light-1.780571?referrerPath=2.1823/home

this is just one of amass amount of sightings,

theshatner

Offline theshatner

Re: Questions answered by an alien Andromedan nš 01 to 17
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2010, 01:34:35 AM »
so nibiru is going to be seen sooner rather than later ? ;D exciting stuff ...well yano what i mean

Offline theshatner

Re: Questions answered by an alien Andromedan nš 01 to 17
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2010, 14:31:44 PM »
on page 8, mythi said,

"Please, remember what I said last encounter, you may have regionalized conflicts between military and common people, and of course some nation against some other, especially in your region of the Middle East."

quite accurate having just seen whats unfolding in korea,

i have a couple of questions for Mythi,

1) Given recent news of conflict and all the stock markets dropping, is there anything information wise you can give us, for anything pending in the next few earth days ?

2) I live in South Cumbria, in England in close area to the isle of man, are you there to take an interest in the nuclear plant on the west coast of cumbria, and the shipyard in barrow ? Is there any significance regarding the goings on over Ravenglass recently ?

Many Thanks,
theshatner

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 18
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2010, 21:22:24 PM »
Eighteenth encounter: many comments to list questions.

Dear AE comrades, when I don't have enough questions to make to Mythi, we were talking about general matters, family, work, technology, etc..
I prefer to ask questions because then we will have responses to analyze and reflect on it. If you have interesting questions that have not yet been made, please, feel free to do it.

Mythi, I copied this image received by a telescope and I would like you to tell us what that is. It looks like a space station.

- No, it's not a space station, but a spaceship from a planet in the system Spica. That ship should not be there anymore because it's been many years since this picture is traveling through space to be captured by your telescopes.

Photo Google Sky

But Mythi, you know all the espaceships or objects just by looking?

- I could say yes, just to impress you, but actually I consult mentally our database of spacecraft in real time and he answered me what I want to know instantly. When I'm not sure I'm answering correctly, consult the expertise of those who have got these answers. It is like with you here on Earth, the important thing is not knowing everything but have the phone who knows!

You so right Mythi, so right.

I have this photo taken by a telescope some time ago as Nibiru, could testify if he is?

- Yes, it's Nibiru solar system in a bad photo, it is approx. 400 days away for their passage on the reach of the orbits of Jupiter. That big ship that is close to Jupiter that I mentioned earlier, they are making calculations and simulations in conjunction with the Community Galactica, for a hypothetical trial diversion route in the solar system Nibiru. It is only a hypothesis, do not believe that will be performed.

Photo Nibiru from South Pole

Mythi, Mike ask: Are you aware of the alleged ET drones which have been appearing above Chicago today (19 Nov). They are said to belong to The Agency, who I mentioned a week or so ago. No idea who or what The Agency is, but they seem to be worried about being shot down by Secret Government and claim to have lost a craft recently. Are you aware of anything like this going on?.

- No Mike, as I said, I do not know this organization called The Agency, not least because we have no official organization of the Earth connected to any participating member of the Community Galactica nowadays, unless the reptilians and their grays with your governments. But this is a bilateral link. If you have photos of these remote drones, send me so I can say what it is.

Mythi, Shatner ask: Given recent news of conflict and all the stock markets dropping, is there anything information wise you can give us, for anything pending in the next few earth days ?

- Shatner, you see, one thing that is impossible for us to predict is what your government is on the agenda for these events. The advice I can give is to try to focus your resources on details that may be useful for survival in an emergency regime. Anything that is related to your global economy is safe because your government may be planning regional financial meltdowns to force demands or simply to cause chaos. After making sure of the facts, when you realize that everything that is happening is for real, set up early to withdraw from large cities that will become anachronistic pitfalls, without resources, and drive to places likely to survive with equipment and supplies needed for your family to survive for some time at least a year. Avoid being brought to any shelter provided by your government, any other solution will be better than this.

Mythi, Shatner ask:  I live in South Cumbria, in England in close area to the isle of man, are you there to take an interest in the nuclear plant on the west coast of cumbria, and the shipyard in barrow ? Is there any significance regarding the goings on over Ravenglass recently ?

- Shatner, any seen UFO over Barrow coast or Ravenglass, should be Pleiadean auxiliary vessels, is that because they are in charge of operations for the neutralization of nukes in all regions. No need to worry about them unless you have some nuke at home. Usually they work with a field of invisibility on, but sometimes it may happen to be visible. Sometimes it is necessary to turn off the field for deionise the fuselage of the craft. If it becomes too ionized, may be completely surrounded by water vapor or other solid particles (litho-meteors). As you can see in a previous answer I gave to our friend Mike, is an absolute waste of time your government to continue investing in this type of weaponry.

Mythi, these are photos of some structures on the moon, you could tell us if they actually exist and what are they? Sorry for the bad quality photos!

- Well, that photo with your astronaut is part of one of several underground bases, there are many old bases there, built by many civilizations that were there, some of them with billions of years.

Apollo 20 photo

- This other photo shows a base of mining that is still active, owned by a consortium of Camelopardalis. They administer a variety of mining units, several on your moon biggest than this one, including for other races who hire their services.

Cassiopeia Schrodinger base photo

- The picture of this spaceship is epic. That was a big transport spaceship, an ancient race from Pleiades. At the time, more than a billion years ago, they were transporting various raw materials mainly biological from Earth to their planet and had to face a battle against an ancient reptilian race that would dominate trade in your solar system. Thy moon was the scene of many battles in ancient times. There you can dig a lot of objects and installations of various ancient civilizations. I'm sad to say that we, like many other breeds of Andromeda, formerly participated in many wars, long ago. Today diplomacy attempts to resolve the conflicts of ideas but in the past, opportunities and lack of representativeness of leaders, generated many confites between races.

Apollo 20 Photo alien spaceship

- This tall tower is approx. 13 miles high, 4 miles in diameter at the base, the dome top has three miles in diameter. She belongs to a consortium of Camelopardalis and serves several other breeds such as space station. They have a gateway for the transport of ores and other facilities there.

Apollo 15 Photo Moon tower

Mythi, in these 20 photos of UFOs, sorry again, poor quality, some of the spacecraft is yours? If you feel you should not expose it I understand!

- Well, I see that you have many records. My, you have a photo of an actual ship of our fleet, and one of an old model. Very good, I never imagined this.

- This is the 50 years older model, an excellent ship, very safe and reliable, we have hundreds of them in use between our colonies. It is not usually so open, it opens with a wall of a type of plexiglass for viewing at low speed and close the fuselage during navigation. These photos were taken at a speed of observation.  When it is closed, it looks very different view.

Ufo-1968

- This other one is the current service spacecraft in our fleet, is a spacecraft with a very advanced artificial intelligence. This model is already in use for 10 years. The bright dots you see are the poles of power-plasmic energy that create the potential differences between the magnetic fields, causing the spacecraft to move according to commands from the navigation system. The more light the more energy to the boot of the nave, when the light is virtually imperceptible, the nave is only in low-speed levitating against gravity. The big difference between them is that when any of the new spacecraft "learns" some new information passes automatically to all other ships of the fleet, so that all share the same database in real time. A mother-ship can carry up to 150 units of them.

Ufo-2006

Mythi very good, I'm happy to get those answers, the friends are sure to enjoy as well.
Also now I can have photos of your ships in a prominent place on my computer.

As it began to rain hard, we said goodbye and he left.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:52:20 AM by Captain Bill »

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
Re: Questions answered by an alien from Andromeda nš 18
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2010, 22:17:18 PM »
This is the movie I took the photo of the UFO Mythi acknowledged as his spaceship. I put here for everyone, because I was glad to know that even this footage is real.

Andromedan spaceship - China - NanJing - 2006

Andromedan spaceship - China - NanJing - 2006
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:52:44 AM by Captain Bill »

Offline Crickinneck

• 'r gwir ydy i maes 'na
Re: Questions answered by an alien Andromedan nš 01 to 18
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2010, 05:55:49 AM »
Hey guys, I need some more relevant questions ..... ::)

I have a question for Mythi bill this is not a joke...WHAT CAME FIRST TO Earth the CHICKEN or the EGG? I have every theory from the internet and encyclopedias in my own files but none give a straight answer. I'm wondering if Mythi's alien friends that look after species on the this Planet could give me the perfect answer to this question.....crick
ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE SKY ALWAYS TRIPPING OVER!  

Offline Captain Bill

• Moon Walker
« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2010, 15:55:11 PM »
Thanks Crick... question welcome!  :) For me, the two go together to the pan!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:53:18 AM by Captain Bill »

AlienExistence

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2010, 15:55:11 PM »