Author Topic: Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”  (Read 4969 times)

Offline Crickinneck

• 'r gwir ydy i maes 'na
  • Referrals: 0
  • Belief: Believer
Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”
« on: February 15, 2012, 20:44:58 PM »
This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin

Make of this what you will folks
:o

SOURCE:  http://polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html
ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE SKY ALWAYS TRIPPING OVER!  

AlienExistence

Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”
« on: February 15, 2012, 20:44:58 PM »

jillh10

Re: Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 21:59:22 PM »
polidics????????? hmm ffs I dunno lmao i cant evenget it to open but that link looks sus to me

Offline Crickinneck

• 'r gwir ydy i maes 'na
  • Belief: Believer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 22:54:36 PM »
polidics????????? hmm ffs I dunno lmao i cant evenget it to open but that link looks sus to me

I just checked the link Jill it is working it takes it's time to open though.
ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE SKY ALWAYS TRIPPING OVER!  

jillh10

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 20:43:24 PM »
well if this is it: we will have it here too in a while but, I cant see our government demanding it happen, they will come out with a far more limp handed attempt and persuade people to have it done, propaganda is good to heard sheeple

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuid

Offline sammysamm89

• Global Moderator
  • Temet Nosce'
  • Belief: Private Belief
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »
I don't see this happening...I see the people rising up before they chip anything. I'd love to see them try to chip my arse...bring it! >:(
What Is Truth??

“When a government becomes powerful it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is an usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself"

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body!"

jillh10

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 01:39:32 AM »
Ummm I think you may well find that the chip has already been used on military personnel and some Mexican police officers as wel as some rich folk having their children tagged or chipped.

Offline sammysamm89

• Global Moderator
  • Temet Nosce'
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 02:02:29 AM »
Well I'm not military...my child hasn't been outta my site and I'm definitely NOT rich. I understand your point is it's already in motion BUT i wanna see them implement it just cause. Only 50% of the population "believes" they have to conform to thing's like the flu shot and vaccines. The other half...well.....they're finally waking up. It's never too late. And I do feel in my gut if they tried to push this sh!t just because it's part of their agenda they won't get too far. People around me this past month are questioning why they say the "flu vaccine" is a perfect match when in fact we haven't started our flu season yet due to our mild weather. It's just the beginning...the awakening is still happening. I am hopeful!!
What Is Truth??

“When a government becomes powerful it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is an usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself"

Offline pixelkicker

• phindyphil
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 05:08:38 AM »
Completely untrue. You can read/search the actual bill yourself here: 

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3200:

No mention of RFID or chipping of any kind. You can also read page 1004... no mention of that whatsoever. This kind of bullshit makes everyone look bad. Do your research, don't propagate this trash.

jillh10

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 19:31:01 PM »
oi pixelkicker actually I read that in a paper online and before tyou come in here throwing your weight around how about you
cut the attitude a bit ok?  We can only go by what we have already read, been told, watched etc sooo other than you just wanting to pick a fight here I see no reason why you have to give the impression your just here to have a go..there are ways of putting things you know

Offline sammysamm89

• Global Moderator
  • Temet Nosce'
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 23:06:56 PM »
Pixlekicker...

While I respect your opinion however different or the same it may be from any of the rest of us we DO NOT tolerate people coming in and attacking any of the other members. Everyone here is free to have their own opinions and be able to discuss them freely.

Your piece of information is just one of the many pieces out there on this particular topic. Some articles I have read state there is no such project in progress and others have stated it has been implemented awhile ago. It all boils down to what we each believe. You have the right to state you do not believe in this but please do not come on here guns a blazing stating we should not "propagate this trash"

Please respect everyone's opinion and if you cannot do so maybe this isn't the right "fit" for you.

Thanks
~Sammysamm89
What Is Truth??

Offline pixelkicker

• phindyphil
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 14:15:41 PM »
I am sorry if I came across crass. Just my frustrations coming through. I didn't mean it as an attack on anyone in particular...

Next time I will just post the factual stuff and leave the opinionated bit to myself. 

As far as this topic is concerned however, I do believe that if one takes the time to research and read the actual bill (it's not even the right bill being referenced by the way) then you will clearly see that this claim is not true.

Offline sammysamm89

• Global Moderator
  • Temet Nosce'
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 21:23:15 PM »
Pixal...

We have no problems with people posting their opinions and/or discussing them, that's what the forum is here for. We just ask that everyone respect each other. As for the article it is just one piece of info. It doesn't end there. If you research it there are many things that come up in regards to it.   ;)

~Sammy
What Is Truth??

jillh10

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 23:04:39 PM »
Thanks sammy, and indeed it doesnt, RT news has covered the veri chip story and I think that is where I saw that Mexican police officers and military people have been silly enough to volunteer to have the chip as well as some police officers. 
The idea isnt new, it just is being used in a much different way now, we have pacemakers, but its not the implantation thats worrying its the idea of constantly being under fire from an active radio source anyway  this is quite cool http://tk.uni-sz.bg/files/eeA8.pdf] [url]http://tk.uni-sz.bg/files/eeA8.pdf[/url]

see these silly people here?
MEXICO CITY (AP) - Security has reached the subcutaneous level for Mexico's attorney general and at least 160 people in his office - they have been implanted with microchips that get them access to secure areas of their headquarters.

It's a pioneering application of a technology that is widely used in animals but not in humans.

Mexico's top federal prosecutors and investigators began receiving chip implants in their arms in November in order to get access to restricted areas inside the attorney general's headquarters, said Antonio Aceves, general director of Solusat, the company that distributes the microchips in Mexico. 

http://youtu.be/kwUzZQxzZYg

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 23:28:22 PM »
They won't be so complacent about it once a few of them have been grabbed off the street and had their "chips" cut out by bandits wanting access too. Hopefully, the bad guys will know where to start cutting, 'cos if they have to look for the chips, it could get messy......   ???
"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

Offline sammysamm89

• Global Moderator
  • Temet Nosce'
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 02:11:35 AM »
I dunno Mike...all it takes is that one guy who played "operation" alot as a kid and BINGO!!!
 :D :D
What Is Truth??

AlienExistence

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 02:11:35 AM »