Author Topic: It has started.....!  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Mike

• Too late now....it's all happening!
  • Referrals: 0
  • Belief: Private Belief
It has started.....!
« on: February 20, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »
Has anybody else noticed that a large number of senior executives in various banks and financial institutions around the World are in the process of either resigning or being "stood down"? Something is finally under way, by the look of it, so now we should be looking out for the arrests to start, and as publicly as possible, I hope.
It begins.....  :D
"Against stupidity, even the Gods battled in vain"

AlienExistence

It has started.....!
« on: February 20, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »

Offline Mike

Re: It has started.....!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 22:09:15 PM »
Even the House of Lords is getting interested in what these bankers have been getting up to, though that may be a case of "poachers turning gamekeepers"!

Lets hope that an investigation is undertaken rather than have this matter just swept under the carpet.

Lord James of Blackheath is on the case

This is obviously a serious matter, even if he does fumble and stumble around like a character out of a Carry On film. Apparently, though, he is nobody's fool, so maybe something will come of this.

Offline Mike

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 15:44:23 PM »
Interesting item I picked up on here in the theme of this  particular thread. Various bankers ARE resigning, other individuals ARE being arrested  and, now, comes news of a Taliban commander seeking peace:

http://www.modoracle.com/news/Ex-Taliban-Chiefs-Bid-To-End-Fighting_25169.html?category=all

I tell ya, 2012 is beginning to look very interesting indeed. All we need to complete the preparations are governmental changes around the world......

Good 'ere, init?   :-*

jillh10

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 20:32:29 PM »
I think its time the people took over but..if there are to be leaders and policing..hmmm its going to all start again sorry thinking way ahead there lol   its certainly looks like its going to be a good year after all..but lets hope Iran and Syria are ok..its bloody awful out that way

Offline Mike

Offline Mike

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 21:06:01 PM »
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.......with a little encouragement, attitudes are changing too:

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/challenge_day_4m

Offline Mike

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 14:58:36 PM »
...and another one bites the dust! They are going down like nine-pins!

Halliburton executive goes to jail!   :D

Offline Mike

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 22:57:59 PM »
...some more:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=231568

And, although I have not come across this guy before, it seems there is even more going on behind the scenes. At least he isn't as irritating as Alec Jones.

http://youtu.be/iIo9qDiRbE8

Offline Mike

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 16:51:42 PM »
Continuing the theme of this thread, I was rather hoping that AE members would pick up on other events of relevance and add them here too, so we could build up an impression of what is going on, if anything. For example, in addition to those listed above - all of which to my simple mind indicate that something big is going down - there came this story about an extraordinary mass media meeting which is allegedly taking place at the Frontline Club in Paddington, London, this very day. Interestingly, and probably coincidentally, Frontline is veterinarian product used to suppress and kill nasty little bugs and beasties, parasites, if you prefer,  so we are obviously still on theme. Anyway, a little more about this event at the link below:

So, what is this Press briefing all about? The downfall of the Cabal, Disclosure, a significant resignation or abdication? Who knows?

Afterthought: Of course, it might just be about the Olympics, the Leveson Enquiry or the Queen's Jubilee events, but that would be a bit mundane and boring, wouldn't it?
 :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 18:31:28 PM by Mike »

Offline Mike

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 18:43:58 PM »
...and yet more goings on. This time the latest report from the "White Hats" who claim to report the truth; events that the MSM will not touch.

White Hats Report 27 Feb 2012

This is all good news that needs to be passed on to unbelievers, followers of Big Brother, Dancing on Ice and all the other mediocre distractions that discourage them from paying attention to what has been really going on under their noses.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.....at last!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 18:45:57 PM by Mike, Reason: Spelling correct »

Offline Mike

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »
The list of "resigning" and and arrested bankers from all over the World grows steadily. It is said that once they have been sorted, it'll be governments and politicians, some of them very senior, who start to fall next. That is when it gets really interesting and, no doubt, there will be some alarm and despondency from those who are not necessarily aware of what is going on. It'll be chaotic, but can only get better from now on. Keep smiling while we wait for the MSM to wake up.......  ;)

The purge goes on!

Offline Mike

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 23:55:17 PM »
Meanwhile, in Germany, police investigations into the recent activities of numerous stockbrokers....

It may not be highly relevant, but it is, nevertheless, chipping away at the foundations of a pyramid of corruption on a massive scale. Knock out the bottom feeders, and the the whole edifice starts to topple.... hopefully.

German prosecutors launch insider probe
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 23:56:12 PM by Mike, Reason: adjusted link »

jillh10

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 01:52:26 AM »
its one after another I hear the peasants at the gates and they aint appy

Offline Mike

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 23:21:32 PM »
It is also noticeable that "People Power" is increasing..... You're right Jill, the peasants are revolting - at last - and "The Powers That Were" are beginning to realise they're done for. All part of our new tomorrow! I hope this brings tears to your eyes; it did mine!

People Power at work

Offline Mike

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 13:58:28 PM »
Further developments in this saga:

Apparently, Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot fame, decided to follow up on the rumour originating from, Benjamin Fulford (amongst others) that Bill Gates has been either arrested or placed under some sort of curfew. She, quite reasonably I thought, contacted Microsoft. Makes sense for a starter. What follows is the reply she apparently received:

"Hi Kerry, thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson."

That's a "Yes" then!  :D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 13:59:43 PM by Mike »

AlienExistence

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 13:58:28 PM »