Author Topic: Sumerians, Annunaki, UFOs and genetic manipulation and O type blood???  (Read 24889 times)

jillh10

RH Negative Blood: Did the Annunaki have O type blood?
Ok I have been studying ufo's, early alien visitors and such like for the last few years and genetic manipulation seems reasonable seeing as we have an evolutionary missing link...but what about this???
If Darwin theory is to be accepted totally as it seems to have been by most then why is this?

The World Organisation has recently been conducting researches into the DNA of the Icelandic people. They are taking samples for laboratory research.

Tracing the history of mankind across the world is difficult. This is especially true when trying to match legend and myth with actual archaeological facts. But when different cultures mixes so do their genes.
When Mitochordrial DNA is inherited it comes only from the mother, which makes tracing people history just a bit easier. However, one simple method of assessing relationships between cultures is their blood group.
Various proteins in the blood have been named A and B. Some people have only one or the other (A and B groups), some have both (AB group), and some none (O group like myself).
There is also another protein called the Rhesus factor that some people have and others do not have.

This is where our evolutionary theory beats the hell out of me.
If mankind has evolved from apes as the Darwinian theory suggests, something is very odd indeed since the (AB) group is almost non-existent in apes, and O is negligible.
Chimps are mainly group A (never B), Gorillas are mainly B (never A). Similarly, early Europeans had a high percentage of group A, while the Asiatic races had a high percentage of group B. The idea on this basis has been proposed that chimps developed into Cro-Magnon man, then Europeans, whilst Gorillas developed into larger brained Neanderthals then into Asians.

To account for group O, there must have been a 3rd group of proto-humans who were O group. For O group the Bororo, Mayans and the Incas are all virtually 100% O group.
Navajos are 73% group O, Blackfoot Indians are 82% group A. As for group AB, which is rare, the Peking, Chinese, Koreans and Japanese show 10 to 18%, while the Polish, Checz and Hungarian Gypsies are close behind with (9-10% AB blood group) however there are exceptions to this in that the Tartars and Hindus also show strong AB. Whilst most groupings are generally split evenly, there are some astonishingly pure groupings. These must be accounted for in any history of mankind!

Ref: Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic manipulation; Michael Tsarion, 2002 (1st Ed) ; pp268; Angels at work Publishing, Austin Texas.
ISBN: 0-9785187-8-0.

AlienExistence

Anonymous

i believe you are ontothe type of proof that willsew up the whole alien visitation thing eventually.
These and other historically based researches can unlock the mystery from that end.
Other more current investigations sre better workedfrom this end.
When weve garnered sufficient facts to make connections past to present the thing will yield to analysis easily.
The bible is merely the beginning into past ufo apearances on earth.....
Many other books and fragments point skyward to GODS which apeared to certain cultures...
The neat trick will be to construct a history of contact that spans time.

jillh10

Yes burgle that right...
I also have the book of Jasher and the book of Enoch and I use other scriptures like Sumerian cuneiform (problem with this is we have only the word of a few translators and as we know, human errors lose touch with reality in translation) and many other ancient descriptions, scroll texts etc.
It could be argued that over time DNA mixing from cultures that spread across the globe explains away the O type blood, however I am not so convinced by the anthropological explainations (Workman and Reader for example) then of course we have the missing link from one stage of evolution to another....Hmmm its all very interesting.

Anonymous

Hey, Jill..
Did you find anything of interest in the book of Jasher?
I had a quick glance through it but got a bit bored.
Long live the miracles of Moses, hehehehe
Damn! Can't remember where I put the book of Enoch.
Funny thing is, where Enoch is concerned, the Church tries to brush it away as an uninspired work, hence, it is not a part of the Canon. Yet, Jude, of the 1st Century, found it inspired enough to qoute from it, evidence that it was used by the 1st century Christians.

jillh10

I got to where enoch got taken up in a space ship nd taken to a few planets..but the most interesting book so far for me was the book of jasher..says here chapter 36 from line 30  that this guy called anah was feeding his donkies and this storm started to brew up then about 200 of these creatures that had the bodies of men and some had the faces of bears turned up and nicked his donkies...they also had tails between their shoulder blades..it goes like
line 30: and there was a day when he was feeding his fathers asses behold a terrible storm came from the other side of the sea and rested upon the asses that were feeding, and they all stood still.
31 afterward about 120 great and terribleanimals came from out of the wilderness at the other side of the sea and they all came to the place where the asses were, and they placed themselves there.
32: And those animals, from their middle downeard, were in the shape of the children of men and from their middle upward, some had the likeness of bears, and some the likeness of the keephas, with tails behind them from their shoulders reaching down to the earth like the tails of the Ducheephath, and these animals came and mounted , and rode upon the asses, and led them away and they went away to this day.

Line 33 tells that one of these creatures came across to anah and smote (Hit) him with its tail...and that Anah was so scared that he took his family and moved to some place else...Hmmmm   thing is tho  I have looked up the words KEEPATH AND DUCHEEPHATH
without success I have also used the lexicon but nothing at all....

Anonymous

Hmmm, I must have skipped those chapters :-)
It's a possibility that these words may now long be lost. I don't remember coming across them in the Jewish fables, the Kabbalah, the Gnostic Gospels, etc. The description of these critters seems more like something encountered on the lower astral levels. Certainly don't like the sound of them.

jillh10

Thse were found on scrolls the book of Jasher is mentioned in the bible in:

Josh.10
[13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
2Sam.1
[18] (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

Also..Ive come across a few anomalies both in the book of Jasher, Enoch and the Bible.  The book of Jasher I have is dated 1840 later on today when I have a bit more free time I will try to post some of the anomalies here, like the angel that morphed into Moses when he killed the gard, thats strange  catch ya later

AlienExistence